Stade : Stade Inconnu
Adresse : 138 WALTERS ROAD TAKANINI
The Ardmore Teachers Training College based at Ardmore Airport started playing rugby in 1948 producing great All Blacks and many Counties players. On the closure of the college in 1974 it was changed to the Ardmore Rugby Football Club until amalgamation with Counties Marist in 1997. The Counties Marist Rugby Football Club was founded in 1979 and was a very progressive young Papakura based club that achieved a lot in a short time. In 1997 the two clubs merged.
Ils y ont joué
De 1990 à 1994
Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com